2018年8月22日水曜日

Conference meals 1 @ ICMRBS2018 (UCD), Ireland_#136

I attended the international conference (ICMRBS) held in UCD (Ireland).
I will introduce you dishes and coffee break at the meeting.
Of course, I was working (w).


Swan. We can play with her/him.



















 Chess (it seems Harry Potter seen w)




Day1, Morning
Day1, coffee break
Toilet paper. Eco style rather than Japanese.
Pi restaurant.  Conference meals were cooked here.
Menu. We can choose 1 menu from three.

Day1, Lunch
The space for my poster (I was working!!)
Day1, Dinner









Day2, coffee break
Day2, Lunch

Day2, coffee break
Day2, dinner
perfoermance




Day3, Morning
Day3, coffee break
Day3, Lunch


Day3, dinner







Campus accommodation with triple key locked gate






My key card


あえてここで浴衣の宣伝笑。アイルランドで浴衣で発表してみました笑。客寄せ効果があり、例年の3倍くらい訪問客が増えたので、ありだとおもいました笑

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿